The convenience of ordering online anytime brings about the need for businesses to provide 365*24*7 services to meet client needs, be it normal days, weekends, festivals, or any special occasion. Many retail businesses are using and implementing Artificial Intelligence to automate tasks, generate leads and provide personalized customer experience.
AI in ecommerce is helping stores and business make an accurate prediction in regards to product preferences; providing recommendations that customers are more likely to act on. Deep learning frameworks cater to a number of aspects including optimised search results, intelligent price adjustments, hyper-targeting and immediate support to elevate customer loyalty.
- Sentiment analysis of reviews
- Hyper personalized product recommendations
- Season based consumer trends
- Customer support and chatbots
- Automated catalog analysis
- Visual Search
- Price analysis
- Audience targeting and segmentation
Reach your customers and promote products and services with micro-targeting algorithms get focus on real-time customer intent. Enhance marketing campaigns with SEO tools and measure the impact of digital marketing, advertisement, with bid data analytics.
Let your employee focus on what they do best and bots handle small tasks. Solve repetitive customer queries, provide 24×7 services, and cut down operational costs to serve your customers on all platforms and increase customer retention and satisfaction.
Conduct market research and analysis, gauge public opinion, monitor brand, examine product reputation, and understand your customers and their requirements with accurate analysis of the overall content, from is more than text; such as images, audios and videos.
Wayfair accelerates consumer purchase decisions
Some of our Customers
eCommerce giant leverages MindWave for a real-time answer generation platform to speed up consumer purchase decisions by providing them instantaneous responses to product questions that traditionally took upto 8 hours.
- Interpreting the buyer’s need regarding any product correctly no matter how it is expressed
- Expressing the correct answer in natural language to the buyer
- Reducing the lead time for responses
- Capture a single action or a series of user input actions on the basis of any background/contextual knowledge that may be available.
- Matching of user intent to the underlying content effectively to surface the right insights, incidents, resolution recommendations, and products from within the searched content.
The realtime answer generation platform successfully managed to:
- Detect the user intent accurately, no matter how it was expressed
- Interpret the meaning of all the underlying searched content such as incident reports/calls no matter what form it is and how it was stored
- Expressing the correct answer in natural language back to the buyer